First, a word on how I do my pricing. I don't do it in a way similar to other wedding DJ's in the Huntsville, AL area: I don't package price.
There are a few reasons that I don't do this. The first one being I don't believe that anyone should be charged extra for a complete experience they want on a day that only comes once in their lives. I feel like as someone who is looking for a DJ for your event, it shouldn't make a difference if you want access to microphones for speeches, dance floor lighting, master of ceremony duties, etc. when it comes to price. Secondly, I see this as something that drives up price based on my research on other local dj's in the Huntsville area-- and that's something I want to avoid.
For that price you're going to get:
- QSC Speaker and Subwoofer System (Thousands of Watts of Power, Incredible Sound)
- MBT Lighting Rig
- Customized Mixes- You can count on having a musical experience that will be unique and tailored to your tastes and preferences!
- Thousands of Songs in All Music Genres.
- Announcement of the Wedding Party and all Reception Events.
- Unlimited Play Time- If you don't believe there should be a time limit on your special night, then neither do I. I'll keep the entertainment and celebrations going as long as you'd like. No upcharges.
- Detailed Step-by-Step Reception Planning Guide.
- Assistance with Reception Timeline.
- Planning Consultations Prior to Event.